My Brief Introduction

This is my personal blog, and I would like to share my mood, daily life and work here. 
Candice-Me


I work as a project engineer in Henan Tongda Heavy Industry Technology. Our company mainly manufactures equipment for making organic fertilizer, including compost turner for composting organic waste, complete production line and other auxiliary machines.





In my daily life, I will go shopping and visit parks with my friends. In addition, I like plants and animals very much, especially for flowers and dogs. I always tell myself to maintain a kind and pure heart. I hope I can create my wonderful life in later years.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making Profit from Organic waste by compostING

Chicken Manure Management by Composting

How to Make Quality Compost?